Let me share powerful OFFLINE yoga marketing strategies for yoga teachers and therapists in case you need to RAISE emergency cash FAST in 7 simple steps:
1) Decide who is your target market. Go very narrow, for example narrow niche would be “Yoga For National Health Care Services”, or “Massage For IT Professionals Only”. The reason is simple, with a narrow niche it is easier to reach your target yoga market!
2) Go ahead and find at least 100 Institutions in your chosen niche, for example, if you chose “IT Professionals” find 100 companies through your local Yellow Pages, or Business Directories!
3) After you decide how many yoga students you want to have in your yoga workshop, go ahead and SET A DATE and hire a venue, say in the local community centre room for 50 people to practice yoga!
Call those 100 companies up, usually Human Resources are good people to talk to, or if they are located in your neighbourhood walk in, and TELL them you are holding a FREE YOGA WORKSHOP FOR IT PROFESSIONALS
YES I did say FREE, simply because people like to say YES to Free yoga class, however make sure your potential yoga students confirm their attendance by giving you their NAMES AND EMAILS. (You may take a refundable small deposit to secure a booking).
4) After potential yoga students start to sign up for your yoga workshop, continue reminding them about coming event at least 7 times before they arrive.
5) Have ready at least TWO different offers for your potential customers For example:
6) Give your BEST and WOW them with your gift of teaching yoga! At the end of the class make an announcement about your 2 special offers you would like to make. Do NOT feel you need to RUSH.
Explain into very details WHAT you offer, WHY you offer, How much it will cost them, and what kind of special discount they are entitled to if they sign up on a day.
Give very SPECIFIC instructions and TELL people EXACTLY what you would like them to do, for example “To sign up for your next weekend retreat, see me at the back of the room and sign up there, we take cash, cheque, cards”
The fact is if you get 50 in the room you are almost guaranteed to get at least 10 new paying customers on the day!
7) Wait, you are not done! Make sure you send attandees follow up emails next day and remind those who have not signed up about “last available places”! That will generate additional sale for you, I’d say another 10 will become your next customers!
Finally NEVER loose contact with your new yoga students
To find out how to maximise your yoga workshops sale all year round and how to turn every prospect into dedicated yoga student, visit our shop and get your copy of revolutionary marketing products
Christmas is a strange day for me. I grew up in a country where baby Jesus was fictionalised for the kids fairy tales, although some grandparents still kept the tradition of lighting cand... Read more
Europe had gone through two world wars in half a century, today we are discussing the price of a carrier bag. Boring? yes, the scale of a problem compared to the generation war? What a pro... Read more
I am experiencing a micro panic attack as I stare at the paint, brushes, nails, hooks and endless rolls of wall paper in the giant B&Q store near Manchester. Remembering that I rarely go... Read more
Mr Labunski spoke English with a strong German accent, came from Belgium and had been running a publishing house from London’s Old Street studios. He liked wearing green velvet hat wit... Read more
A while back I gave you some tips about getting your yoga studio bragged about, but what do you do when you just can’t get it bragged about? Problem: You teach in the community hall a... Read more
Flashbacks: This was a really fun time in London, I would go anywhere, anyplace to deliver the message that doing what you loved and making a living out of it was fun, cool and possible. I w... Read more
Dear Yoga Teacher I went to a yoga class the other day. It was a class I don’t go to. The teacher was brilliant. Not only did she understood the reality of moving the body but explain... Read more
The other day me and Alan did what we always do in the mornings, walked down to the local Costa for a cup of coffee, but on the way back we did something out of ordinary… came back ho... Read more
Is it time for the family run yoga business? The other day we had guests in the house, one girl was the final year university student. When I asked what were her plans for the career she re... Read more
How to turn a trade show into a lucrative investment for your yoga retreat and training businesses. Note: This case study is based on beauty wellness industry but equally applicable to any y... Read more